Homepage Update: Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
....we’ve not played well, we’ve rode our luck and got points we drastically required. If we’d played well I can accept the ‘we’ll batter these’ shouts. I’m a glass half empty type, I think this will be tough.

Teams below us have done well today, teams immediately above us haven’t. Monday night could dictate which group we’re in.
It's always the way with Everton the past while too mate, that when everyone expects us to do something as a given we go ahead and do the opposite. Hopefully big Sam changes that about us like.

I would take a scrappy 1-0 with the winner coming from a rebound off Niase's ass in the 94th minute - but I think we just might turn them over 3-0.

Would like to see Vlasic or Lookman from the off. While maybe you shouldn't change a winning team, I think we'll have much, much more of the ball in this game and Swansea will be doing what we did against Liverpool. Lennon will likely have to start against Chelsea so keeps him a bit more fresh also.

Would like to see us go at Swansea from the off. I'm sure these Welsh wizards will leek a goal or two, so let's not be Dragon our heels, and.... er.... don't be sheepish. I'm sorry, that was terrible :blush:

That said.... Everton 1 Swansea 2 Oh come on, you just know it's going to happen.
So bad it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.