Votes: 235 77.6%
  • Moyes

Votes: 11 3.6%
  • Shut up, lad.

Votes: 57 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't make the game as I was invited to do my first live TV interview about my book yesterday between 11 am and 12pm but managed to catch the full game.

As I said during the interview you won and won comfortably. We need to win certain games and yesterday wasn't one of them!! It would have been lovely but a massive bonus!!

After yesterday do you have any hope for us or do you all think this is finally the year it catches up with us?!

Anyway it's World Book Day on Friday so have a great week!! :) :)

There's always hope but Oviedo (and possibly Anichebe) aside I don't think Moyes should have bought so many of our rejects.

What do you think of Moyes? I did think that he would get you out of trouble but he has seemed a shadow of what he once was ever since Man U went to his head, at which time he seemed to lose it for us and then afterwards too.

Good luck with the book and the rest of the season ;)

There's always hope but Oviedo (and possibly Anichebe) aside I don't think Moyes should have bought so many of our rejects.

What do you think of Moyes? I did think that he would get you out of trouble but he has seemed a shadow of what he once was ever since Man U went to his head, at which time he seemed to lose it for us and then afterwards too.

Good luck with the book and the rest of the season ;)

I think he has been far too nigative but is ultimately right. Personally I hope we keep him and he is given time to build. However, wouldn't be surprised if we don't!!

Didn't make the game as I was invited to do my first live TV interview about my book yesterday between 11 am and 12pm but managed to catch the full game.

As I said during the interview you won and won comfortably. We need to win certain games and yesterday wasn't one of them!! It would have been lovely but a massive bonus!!

After yesterday do you have any hope for us or do you all think this is finally the year it catches up with us?!

Anyway it's World Book Day on Friday so have a great week!! :) :)
You have an ace up your sleeve, in that you have Defoe. However what must be a worry for you is what is behind him. Have you got the creativity to give him the service. Cattermole and Kirchhoff can't come back into the team quick enough to offer some steel into your midfield. Like many on here, we hope Sunderland stay up. Good luck for the rest of the season.

Agree on that but I think he didnt have much choice, I think some of them must have taken pity on him and signed cheap deals. I find it interesting that so many players want to reunite with him, he cant be too bad to work for.

But the thing is that any contract nowadays implies big bucks.. I thought DM lost it with the Pienarr signing...

From our point of view though I think we can safely add Kone (Sunderland) to the Sissoko 'Missed Bullets' list.

Thought we did a professional job considering davey's "two banks of five" - even when they went behind they seemed focused on not conceding any more. Didn't set the world on fire but wouldnt say any player was poor apart from Lookman and he is just a kid getting used to life in the big leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.