Everton v Stoke City

Status
Not open for further replies.
A game in which we should have pulverised this opposition. To say we have 3 strikers on is IMO a misnomer, I do not regard Jo as a striker, do not really rate him at all.

No one is creating for the striker, not a good idea to have all three of them on the picth at the same time.

We probably would have better chance of getting the second goal if we played the same formation, but I suppose Billy and Osman are already tired after Thursday, but we could have tried Gosling on the right?

Oh, well is a waste of chance to get closer to the top, but at least we are into double figure, let's hope we could get 3 points off our next match!

I know you'll be disappointed with a point but that's a great point for us today. Despite your dominance you did not create many clear cut chances, on another day Cahill probably scores both headers but lady luck was with us today.

All the best for the rest of the season fellas and I'll pop across when your visit to the Brit becomes a little closer.

I know you'll be disappointed with a point but that's a great point for us today. Despite your dominance you did not create many clear cut chances, on another day Cahill probably scores both headers but lady luck was with us today.

All the best for the rest of the season fellas and I'll pop across when your visit to the Brit becomes a little closer.

Good luck m8. ;)

Take care light.

See you soon.

Full time.

Nothing missing apart from being ruthless in front of goal. Cahill missed 2 great chances.

Stoke defended in numbers and were very organised as we couldnt get anything through. Was a rubbish goal to conceed. We looked comfy and I think everyone were in snooze mode, other than that they never threatened.

A little bit miffed that Moyes replaced Osman and Bily, the two most creative on the pitch today. Either one of them on could've added to something in the dying minutes.

Osman's best game for a while IMO and capped with a great 20 yarder screamer.

Heitinga looked very solid and cant half pick out a pass from long range.

If we can perform like that after a trip to Minsk and an energy sapping game on Thursday night, and with Arteta and Pienaar both out injured, I'd say we've not got too much to worry about this season

You deserved the point lad. Stoke worked hard and played to their strengths and got their rewards. Good luck for the rest of the season mate, best wishes, ste. ;)

One of them games, but fair play to Stoke they were strong, defended well and restricted us to not many chances. A decent team of grocks, how we used to play to so complaints. Some stuff and things:

* on another day, Cahill would have buried them two headers.
* Distin once again, looking superb this cat.
* Heitinga, much better at CB - really pleased to him brought the ball out of defence.
* Bily is going to need a little time to adapt to the English game but hell of a touch on him.
* I like that Shawcross but if Fellaini I would have put my head through his face and took the red. Nails me like.
* were playing some nice stuff, I like that.

Well in Stoke.

One of them games, but fair play to Stoke they were strong defended well and restricted us to not many chances. A decent team of grocks, how we used to play to no complaints. Some stuff and things:

* Heitinga, much better at CB - really pleased to him brought the ball out of defence.
* Bily is going to need a little time to adapt to the English game but hell of a touch on him.
* I like that Shawcross but if Fellaini I would have put my head through his face and took the red. Nails me like.

Well in Stoke.

Well said, Couldn't have said it better! ;)

Billy does looks rather tired in the second half, Fellaini reaction has been rather slow probably to do with the infection, but at least he was heading some balls for us.

Nothing much we could say about the Yaks he's just not fit enough, otherwise it would have been another two goals from him, one things for sure we need Arteta and Pienaar playing for us soon, let's hope Pienaar would have recover in time for our next match!

One of them games, but fair play to Stoke they were strong, defended well and restricted us to not many chances. A decent team of grocks, how we used to play to so complaints. Some stuff and things:

Well in Stoke.

I agree. Heitinga is one of those annoying defenders that will [Poor language removed] any striker because of how much of a little sly dog he is. Was doing it all day today. He's also very comfy and doesnt get paniced like our other injured central defender.

Bily does seem like he's half asleep sometimes. He's proper laid back waiting for the ball to come to him rather than go for it. I cant believe with the amount of crosses and corners he took not one created anything goal worthy.

well Brugge kicked anderlecht's sorry behind 4-2 (and they were lucky) but seeing as we didnt with stoke, the weekend's not nearly as perfect as it could have been

pity that.

Status
Not open for further replies.