• Romelu Lukaku

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Any of the three subs

Votes: 16 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievably poor. Really disappointed.

There's a fella watching the game in a bar in dublin and I fear for his mental stability right now lol.

Personally I'm not gonna be arsed until the side start caring. Disgusting lack of pride in the shirt. Not letting them ruin my day.

No confidence, no plan, no fight, deservedly no points

play anything remotely like we have been doing in the derby and we will lose by more than the spectacular 4-0's under BBS

It's a worry now Steve.

Not all on Koeman as this squad is rotten and we are seeing the end of a team - and that needs time to sort (and definitely more than 13 games).

However, there comes a stage where things have to change. At the moment he seems to be plugging away in the hope he will get a reaction that plainly isn't coming from these players, and a system that doesn't suit.

Once again, when Valencia came on we suddenly had another presence up front and it helped, but we were just so rushed and panicked.

S'ton showed us up today playing in the way that Koeman is demanding of us - with intensity and aggression and making sure we win possession back and take our chances.

We've been crap and as far as I'm concerned there are about one or two players who as it stands are good or consistent enough to play that way.

To be fair we are absolutely dreadful and need a completely brand new squad of players
Tbf if he cant muster a solitary win in two months against the likes of Swansea etc al, and cannot alter his tactics, bar the time we got bummed 5-0- does he deserves to get a brand new squad? If we are in the bottom half of the table by end of Jan, I'd take action. there is a serious malaise about the club. Koeman hasn't improved it, he's worsened it with his arrogant faux honesty. Like Martinez he persists with underperforming players. Moyes stuck with boring 6/10 players which wasn't as bad.

Rant aside, I truly can't believe he hasn't given youth players a go

Unbelievably poor. Really disappointed.

There's a fella watching the game in a bar in dublin and I fear for his mental stability right now lol.

Personally I'm not gonna be arsed until the side start caring. Disgusting lack of pride in the shirt. Not letting them ruin my day.

This is so true, but it's hard to understand why they just don't seem to care?

Status
Not open for further replies.