Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor 1st half other than a couple of decent crosses into the box. Absolutely no creativity whatsoever still in the middle of the park. Same issues as last season that haven't been addressed once again.

Unless we get a couple through the door, it's going to be a long season

Very disappointing performance so far. Keane and Holgate have been awful. Good to see Townsend crossing the ball with pace. Apart from that nothing to get excited about. Lets see if the manager has a plan b for the second half…

I'd love to go back to that time when the Prem went on that 12 week break during the height of Covid. Not having to even think about Everton at all was great.

It was alright untill keane and holgate decided tothink about something else, and not focus for 66000 pounds per week, or whatever it is they get paid way too much. Now Southhampton can lay back and pass around knowing its a toothless opponent.

Seamus issues rallying cry articles already being written. Although you could probably just copy and paste them and no one would notice

Absolutely nothing to do with coaching when your main CB sullies his trousers every time the ball goes near him
I mean, the whole back line has looked pretty awful. Nearly every pass they have made, even 5 yards has gone to the opposition. They are being caught out of position a lot. The manager has had 6 weeks with them, in which time the basics should be covered.

Been out at a meal for my Sister’s birthday, sounds exactly how I thought it’d go, only wish I’d done an anytime scorer bet on Armstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.