Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them spineless mercenaries would no doubt prefer a midweek break than playing in Europe. Really angers me how I / we get so emotionally involved in a team who couldn’t give two flying ****’s about us
Even when we were (mostly) crap in the 90’s, there were popular players. Some of them weren’t great, but they tried, they cared about EFC. But this lot? I’ve no emotional connection with any of them, absolute mercenaries. And calling them bang average is overrating most of them.

Just as well we will not qualify for Europe we are not ready for it
Squad needs major shakeup out with the deadwood and bring in some quality for next season

Think that's a valid point if a. Our players were capable of getting into Europe. And b. They're not.....
We have been linked with all these top so called players, if we was in Europe we would of had a chance of signing them, the only way players are coming is big wages now. It’s like employing your friend and he takes your shifts

The worse thing. Even above how poor so many of them are. Is i dont think any of them are arsed. They're getting paid. A lot.

Hopefully the team get absolutely torn apart in the media, they need a bit of bad press, to be ripped to shreds publicly because they are a laughing stock after that. Not to take anything away from Sheffield United, they played well but we didn’t show up.
I’m 100% behind Carlo, he’s inherited a mess but that today… that falls on them all, managers and players. They’ve all embarrassed us tonight. I can’t wait for most of these players to leave so we can move forward.

Has Seamus released his "sorry, we will train hard and bring pride back into our great club" video yet?
He can use the same one he's used countless times already this season and will only need to release it again after the Wolves game and then after the City game.

I find those vids so inspiring and resonating with hope!

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.