Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the team get absolutely torn apart in the media, they need a bit of bad press, to be ripped to shreds publicly because they are a laughing stock after that. Not to take anything away from Sheffield United, they played well but we didn’t show up.
I’m 100% behind Carlo, he’s inherited a mess but that today… that falls on them all, managers and players. They’ve all embarrassed us tonight. I can’t wait for most of these players to leave so we can move forward.
Let’s be honest, they couldn’t care less what anyone says about them. They will go home and count their money and half of them couldn’t tell you who we are playing next.

Has Seamus released his "sorry, we will train hard and bring pride back into our great club" video yet?
He can use the same one he's used countless times already this season and will only need to release it again after the Wolves game and then after the City game.

I find those vids so inspiring and resonating with hope!

NSNO
They'll get Godfrey to do it, he still got a bit of credit left with the fans...god help us if he has 2nd season syndrome

That's me tapping out for the season. Koff Everton. See you in August, maybe. Between VAR, Covid, the Super League fiasco and Everton's eternal mediocrity, I've gone right off football this past year.

They shall have the faces of Angels and hair befitting of their beauty

Fashion designers of course, based in New York but offices in London and Paris. They'll take yearly trips to West Derby to see nan and grandad who will tell them tales of the dsy their daddy once scored a worldy against City.......and 3 years later was the talk of Central Park after being photographed with his dressing gown on and some Mr Men shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.