Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What benefit does Schneids bring to the team? Serious question.

Would like to see Iwobi on as well, maybe for Siggy

The entire set up is atrocious.
Can’t defend set pieces, keeper with a mistake it him, no creativity in midfield, side to side passes, get it out wide and cross to no one, no cutting edge, attacker getting outnumbered

If this is ‘the project’ then we need to quickly get back to the drawing board.

Do something Marco you boring git

It doesn't have to be. We could play him as the deep player with Delph and Davies or Gomes when healthy ahead but that means we have to leave Sigurdsson out which we don't do.

The man is a paper thin defensive midfielder and offers nothing going forward (slows the play down completely). I'm sure he'll get the full 90 minutes again as Silva is not one for turning.

Mad the way we play, all set up for a big dominant grock of a forward yet we play a smaller , technically decent, pacy prospect, or a goal shy athlete,
Why can't we just play to our strengths for once

They have finished in the bottom half for many years now. Bournemouths position at this moment has absolutely no relevance towards my point in which you are completely avoiding for some bizarre reason. You have moved the goal posts that much in your discussion, I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.
That's a bit rich from someone who maintains that Bournemouth are, at the moment and seemingly for all eternity, a team that should be in the bottom half of the league when they are, at present at least, in 4th! If your point is that Bournemouth shouldn't be in 4th then it's worth my while avoiding it!

Status
Not open for further replies.