Match Thread Everton v Rotherham. Sat. 9th Jan, 2021. 12.00. FA Cup 3rd round

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A flat back 4 is 4 defenders in the defence...

To me its where the full backs are natural defenders who don't look to go forward.

Digne will go forward well and Coleman will try to go forward. Godfrey and Holgate didn't go forward much at all but it suited us in the games up to Christmas. It would probably be the right call against Wolves as well.

Really like today's line up. I'm glad to see Digne and Iwobi back, and super happy that James will be starting up too. We are going to have a great game!

To me its where the full backs are natural defenders who don't look to go forward.

Digne will go forward well and Coleman will try to go forward. Godfrey and Holgate didn't go forward much at all but it suited us in the games up to Christmas. It would probably be the right call against Wolves as well.

I didn't even ask for them to play at full-back anyway lol think you're confusing what I said originally.

Hope we are done with these after 45 mins of sexy football. Really excited to see us play good football again, been a while though glad we managed results

Status
Not open for further replies.