Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez
We are playing some players that played too many games because we have the others not available. The reaction on the pitch, the way they play, is the best thing to see for a manager & I think the fans will appreciate that

Benitez on Everton equalling a 32-year record of winning first three home league games
I like to win, whether it's a record or not. It was a long time ago & I'm happy for that because it means we are doing something right

Benitez on Andros Townsend
I was surprised such a good player & professional was available in the transfer window... He was very keen to come here. He had some offers but decided to come here. He's the kind of player the fans were expecting in his position

Benitez on Lewis Dobbin
Dobbin is someone, when he was training with us who showed the desire & commitment. These players have to be seen. He's someone that you notice he's there when he's training with you

Good win today against the East Anglian Real Madrid. Seriously though, this was an important win. Hopefully now, after the international break we can get Richarlison and DCL back and not have to watch Rondon lumbering around, hopefully, it will be the FA cup before we next need him and he may be a bit fitter by then.

Villa was a game we could easily have lost with a full squad, Utd.well we would do well to get anything there even at full strength, so, these injuries have come at a good time for us. I'm still not over impressed with what happened at QPR though.

Townsend MOTM for me, he continues to surprise me.

I got to say iwobi is the biggest waist of money I’ve ever seen, so bad it’s unbelievable, I would have anyone play infront of him.
52313442.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.