Match Thread Everton v Norwich 15th May KO 15:00

Should Roberto Martinez remain as manager of Everton?

• Yes

Votes: 35 12.9%
  • No

Votes: 102 37.6%
  • Bring davek home

Votes: 134 49.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that struck me about the game today, was that the players still looked confident at one / two nil up.

This fed through into the crowd and there as non of the Martinezesque anxiety every time they attacked or the ball was in the air.

Davies mom for me, outstanding debut.

any links off full match please? don't wanna sound like a parrot
said it twice but missed the match because wouldn't wake up
devo'd tried lookin cant find nowhere

The thing that struck me about the game today, was that the players still looked confident at one / two nil up.

This fed through into the crowd and there as non of the Martinezesque anxiety every time they attacked or the ball was in the air.

Davies mom for me, outstanding debut.

What does she look like? Pics so we can all be the judge of your last statement

...a key challenge will be managing a transfer kitty in the summer. Unsworth is unproven in respect of that key competency. We need somebody in who can start building.

The big shame for me is that we didn't move Martinez on a lot earlier and gave Unsworth 7/8/9/10 games to show what he could do. That alongside a Sporting director to do the transfers may have worked out. I think we need a top manager in the summer though which I say with regret as there was something very special seeing big Joe involved with an Everton team again. I never thought I would see that 20 years on and him leaving the first time ranks as one of my saddest memories as a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.