Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season has all the hallmarks of the 1983/84 season...for those of us who are old enough to remember!

Pray I've not jinxed us...but it just has that 'feel' about it
There isn’t the talent in this squad as that one had. Lower ceiling but we are definitely looking a top half team.

There isn’t the talent in this squad as that one had. Lower ceiling but we are definitely looking a top half team.
But this team is growing together and 'talented' players don't always produce great teams. We do have one or two but it's the bond and the ne'er say die attitude that appears to be developing which gives us all grounds for optimism something we haven't seen for far too long.

We have to start somewhere and maybe, just maybe, now is that moment. We can only hope...and, yes, we are deffo a top half team in the making and probably already would be but for the Top 6 sycophants at the Premier League.

Just watched a rerun of the match
Beglin and the other bellnd waffling on throughout our 29 passes move, never even mentioned it not even after goal or rest of match
I’m trying to find the link to the full Spanish commentary of 29 x ole instead of that rs gobshite taking rollox over it.

I’ve seen mcneils goal with Spanish commentary, and its boss, so the 3rd must be about somewhere.

If any of our tech geniuses can oblige that would be smashing!

Status
Not open for further replies.