Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Team prediction, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big shout out to the gaffer this morning, for the first time since Moyes was here we look organised and the togetherness of the team, the passion when they score, fighting for each other and the badge and 100% commitment to the cause can only be down to Dyche. I was sceptical at first but without the deduction we'd be tenth and in the quarter of the league Cup, we would have all taken that this time 9 months ago

What actually happened with Joelinton at the end?

He came in calming things down after Pickford wound a few up, then next minute he's offering everyone a straightener in the car park.

The peds sending him a bit loopy or what?

It was definitely a good time to play them, with their stretched squad. After about an hour I did think we had a chance as they were tiring. That said we've failed to make the most of these opportunities in the past so delighted we managed to do so this time. Having about 35% if the ball for most of the match suited us as well.

What actually happened with Joelinton at the end?

He came in calming things down after Pickford wound a few up, then next minute he's offering everyone a straightener in the car park.

The peds sending him a bit loopy or what?
To me it looked like a couple of them were having a go at Jordan for how much he was enjoying holding onto the ball etc after we went a couple goals up. Jordan was having a good laugh at them and then they got extra mouthy and he looked like he was gonna square up.
At that point Jordan was shepherded away and went to go clap our fans and Tarks came over and told everyone to clear off and then Joelinton who looked like he had been trying to calm his team mates down at first absolutely lost his head and looked like he was trying to offer Tarks out in the tunnel.
Hilarious stuff.
Absolutely love that not only did we out-work/fight one of the hardest working outfits in the league but we got in their head so much that they lost the plot at full time after we beat them.
This is the Dyche team I dreamed of seeing, he’s doing a wonderful job with everything about the team.

To me it looked like a couple of them were having a go at Jordan for how much he was enjoying holding onto the ball etc after we went a couple goals up. Jordan was having a good laugh at them and then they got extra mouthy and he looked like he was gonna square up.
At that point Jordan was shepherded away and went to go clap our fans and Tarks came over and told everyone to clear off and then Joelinton who looked like he had been trying to calm his team mates down at first absolutely lost his head and looked like he was trying to offer Tarks out in the tunnel.
Hilarious stuff.
Absolutely love that not only did we out-work/fight one of the hardest working outfits in the league but we got in their head so much that they lost the plot at full time after we beat them.
This is the Dyche team I dreamed of seeing, he’s doing a wonderful job with everything about the team.

Hah yeah, that's what I was thinking, looks like he suddenly remembered that he wanted a scrap with Tarks from earlier in the game. Absolute weirdo

I think that third goal just completely boiled their heads, they just couldn't take it lol

Hah yeah, that's what I was thinking, looks like he suddenly remembered that he wanted a scrap with Tarks from earlier in the game. Absolute weirdo

I think that third goal just completely boiled their heads, they just couldn't take it lol
Oh yeah he was the one that cut up Tarks arm earlier wasn’t he. Didn’t look like there was anything much going on when the ref broke them up at that corner but I briefly saw Tarks arms and he had like two big slash marks, looked crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.