Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone in charge couldn't see this coming after last season is disgraceful. It's been discussed many times on here but signing bang average players from relegated teams leads to relegation.
The important thing now is to properly prepare for next year and get the financial stuff in order.

Well and truly deserve relegation. Braindead players who can't ever just make the easy pass to goal. Just hit and hope from outside the box.

This is the worst Everton team I've ever seen. We go down and we end up like Sunderland, Sheff Wed etc. It's the death nell of this once giant of a football club. Night and God bless Everton. You broke my heart.

Can’t speak, just can’t.

Numb.
may I?

this bunch of cowards ought to be put out to pasture, goodbye and don't come back. sooner this stench of failure is evacuated the better. hate each of these players all the way back to their ancestors. everton died in the 90's, Moyes was life support, put it in a box and bury it. the flies and the smell is horrendous.

hate these, hate everton, hate kenwright, hate football.

An abortion of a disgrace!

Exactly that’s what we should have been doing more in the PL we have just wasted money on so called top players who are just not top players.
That was the plan Brands had until Bill went all 'chairmany' and stuck his fat face in, the Joorabchian rolls up.
Want to know where the money was flushed, ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.