Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is an incorrect opinion but I didn't like your team, they were on the floor continually, they took ages over everything but they took advantage of slack defending and poor closing down so well done for that.

I see it too - and love it.

Under Steve Bruce we were a walk over - and would have lost - Under Rafael we'd have settled for 0-0, but ended up losing away.

Everton's midfield/attack had the advantage all first half... Bruno is the best midfielder in the league discounting Pep/Man City, but he can't defend.

Dyche is tactically clueless - he wanted to just keep ball against our half/defence.

VAR was on our side - but we allowed ourselves not to be 1-0 down in a game.

First time watching Onana - thought he was a waste of money. Doucoure played every game in a Watford midfield that was relegated without a fight - can see why.

Players like this will relegate you (see Sissoko/Wijnaldum 2015/16)

Could see why Gueye was signed by PSG, but he was chasing shadows.

Onana/Doucoure/Gueye is a midfield that finishes 2nd behind PSG but is relegates you in England sadly.

Too be honest I’m not looking forward to Brighton away.
Although they lost to Forest, that was just FA Cup extra time fratugue, the game should have been postponed to allow the players to recuperate. If they were Big Six the FA would have.

Now it will be a week between Forest to when they play us and how godawful we were last night, I am not looking forward to this.

We are a joke, I don't blame the supporters for leaving early. It was like Newcastle were the home team how they outnumbered us at the end there all celebrating.

They were Bob, but last night that was definitely the worst I've seen. 3 different players had 2 chances each to not just put a tackle in bit go through the man and they all let him waltz through.

It was shambolic, embarrassing, lacked professionalism and actually was that bad that I wouldn't have been surprised if one of them had a

Fairplay last night, last half hour was a proper good pummelling. I've just mentioned in a previous post, out of all the players you've signed, Trippier is right up there as the best signing you've made.

His mentality and professionalism is absolutely spot on. Got yourselves a proper player there and worth every penny of whatever wage he's on.
That’s the same Trippier most of this board were happy to reject, even though we had no realistic chance of getting.

I`ve calmed down but the complete lack of effort or care about the score was truly embarassing.....

And I still want to go up FF and let all these blood sucking leaches know just what parasites they are, they wouldn`t care less but it`d make myself feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.