Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have done well, but Spurs, Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool have performed so badly this season, Newcastle have got lucky to a degree.
mate i’m not being funny you could offer me winning the PL title every year for a decade and i’d still feel sick knowing our club was owned by fascist murderers, the picked the perfect club because they knew geordies are so thick that they’d just lap it up

A disgrace, they’ve all give up. I drove all the way back from Glasgow to watch that, the gang of pricks.

Godfrey put in the worst performance I’ve seen by an Everton player, and I’ve seen Claus Thomsen.
This isn't even the worst Godfrey performance we've seen Godfrey have to be fair lol

Pickford's dive trying to stop the second..... Didn't look like he's even trying.

I'm turning this off. The only good thing to happen tonight is that I've sorted out my boyfriend's record player..... before he went off on his work away trip last week Friday, only one speaker was working. I've done some research and just had to clean the stylus with a small brush.

Yep, I'm so down, I'm finding satisfaction in something so patheticly minor to distract myself from it.

Onward to Leicester City. Excelsior.

giphy.gif

The good thing now is we have been let down again, I think most of us have excepted our fate now, saying that though there are still some games left so you can never say never until it’s not mathematically possible to stay up, but any good moment from here in i just see as a bonus but we are very near the trap door now.

Status
Not open for further replies.