Match Thread Everton v Newcastle - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come off it "cancerous". Get a grip. Were all disappointed for Christ sake. There... 0-2 and off for my extremely vulnerable" Covid jab. Reality check
Mate, you need to get a grip and see through your blue tinted glasses.
We are woeful, it's a strange season in the Prem and there are a couple of teams worse than us.
Have a good look at this lot, do you really think they are bothered?

Hahahahahaha well that wasn't predictable was it.

We won't ever achieve anything and that's that
Is right unfortunately. Not until these loser players have been moved on. Cant wait to read Colemans war cry afterthe game despite being anonymous all season. Sick to death of watching this garbage. We play well when theres nothing to lose, as soon as theres something on the line they bottle it.

It's so typical Everton. When we have hope to get into top 4-6, we fxxk it up every time. Don't think Carlo could put another VI on the pitch. Richardilson and Digne disappointed me. This match is a reminder that we are Everton post Kendall

Big game in the hunt for European football, our players thought they only had to turn up and Newcastle wanted it more. Everton were completely lacking in effort and desire today....... That is the worst thing...

In fairness we all know the story. 5 mins into the match you can have a fair idea of the way it will go. Today was like that. Zero interesr going forward. No intensity. Then 20 mins to go we go 1 nil down. Then we decide to go forward but We get frustrated. Give away the ball. Lose 2 nil with late late goal. We are a mid table team over all.
I was going to post this 10 mins into the match. But got slated before for doing so in similiar previous performances for being negative. But I'm right. its was clear what's happens when everton start matches like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.