Everton v Newcastle. 15th March at 16.00.

The thing you like most about Newcastle?

• The nightlife

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • The generally pleasant people

Votes: 27 10.0%
  • THE UTTER FILTH HOUND WOMEN

Votes: 114 42.1%
  • Peter Beardsley

Votes: 53 19.6%
  • Ant & Dec

Votes: 29 10.7%
  • William Wallace

Votes: 33 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job we were 2-0 against ten men as the last 20 mins we were hittin all kinds of awful a passes and inviting pressure onto us. But as already said before in this thread it was a major improvement. 2 up top, who knew???? some great performances out there today. Roll on kyiv.

Funny how these threads are much shorter when we win...

Good result and good performance. There was some sloppy passing but we got away with it because they were pretty crap. Solid throughout and Kone's presence gave Lukaku a bit more space which allowed him to play like he has been in Europe.

Batter the Kievs, scrappy 1-0 away at QPR and we're laughing.

I'd love the manager to come out and tell us how we look like a conference side against Stoke, Hull, Leicester et al but today we reverted back to last season!! The last 7 months (E.L. aside) have been abysmal; a dire waste of fans precious wedge and time, but I don't think we'll ever find out what's been going on at the madhouse.
Absolutely buzzing with the attitude today and Thursday but can't help wondering why it hasn't been this way all season . . baffling

Barry.

We needed that, made up had a couple of quid on result only blight on the day were those fookin bellends that follow Newcastle irttating as hell singing sign on bit ironic or what , told a gang of them to shut the f up before the game, my lad told me off so I had to behave, embarring dad situation my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.