Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's just no fluidity whatsoever to our attacks. It's all single passes and no movement or thought behind what comes next. Hence why it always comes to nothing and we haven't seriously troubled them all game despite having lots of (poor) 'efforts'.

We are an away from home counter attacking team. Give us the ball and we haven’t a clue. Two championship level wide players. Bambi in the middle. Couldn’t hit a barn door striker.

So at the very least we should scrap and terrorise the opposition. But we just give up.

Should of made subs at half time didn’t cost us a goal and should of made subs after pen and still hasn’t guy needs binning off

Like I said I’m not defending him, it’s a penalty.
My point centered around the fact Martials touch was heavy and he was never getting to the ball if Young hadn’t of tried to win the ball, young also pulled out of the challenge. These things should be taken into consideration because in my mind, Young did not prevent a goal scoring opportunity.
Everything you're saying just means that there doesn't need a caution to go with the foul. Doesn't have anything to do with the actual foul.

Status
Not open for further replies.