Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following pretty much the same narrative as the game we had in march against these. Scored early, get pumped for the remaining first half. Hopefully we can go all out second half. Id bring tosun and gomes on, go 2 up top and revert to 442

defending is very poor, the midfield is very slow and easy to walk through. Zero courage on the ball and so many concerns with this side.

Take Holgate off now. Please Carlo. And Siggy off that was another pointing instead of marking their players ffs.

I'm afraid when Carlo said if he wanted pace in the team he would sign Usain bolt it surprised me. We have zero pace in our team. All great teams have it. We will struggle against any good teams who can just close us down cos we don't have anyone to inject pace. Really hope we address these in the next windows

My biggest worry about him being box to box is that he´s not athletic enough to that. I thought Doucoure was bought for that purpose but he has been really poor for a month now. Anonymous in so many games.
Box to box isn't all about athleticism, Allan would do fine.

Doucoure coming in here was a guy who ran a bunch and occasionally popped up with a goal or assist. And that is what he is here now. It isn't surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.