Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Laws Of Football God's predicts... we'll suffer a narrow defeat.

There's no reason for this to happen...just that football is a nonsensical mistress
Or
1) OGS will get the sack and the now out of his spurs impossed 1year purdah Pochettino will take over - result; immediate new manager bounce
2) We won't win and OGS will still get the sack.
3) We thrash them

I vote for 3

Just saw that goal they conceded against Basaksehir. How can that happen at this level.
It's almost like they want him sacked.
Surely we have enough to beat these

There’ll probably be a reaction after last night’s performance. Would ha e been good if they’d have produced that against us.

Time for all the squad to step up this weekend as the last 2 performances have been well below what they should be demanding from themselves.

Not arsed about what kind of reaction the mancs will apparently show after their crap performance last night. It's about what we do and how we react to two abysmal performances on the spin.

Get the win, go top for a few hours at least and ensure everyone around us knows the two performances were just a blip and nothing more.

Martial coming back from a layoff and scoring on his return last night. Inevitable he will grab one on Saturday given our inability to keep clean sheets irrespective of who is in goal. No Mina please and we will need to score 3 I feel.

Whatever we say it's just metter of will. Tought reaction vs Newcastle would be much better and I was so disappointed. And again MU is shred all around but now can't know what face would our team show.

Important we score the first goal...

We must not give them any confidence as they will be low...

A win before the international break is vital if we want to be challenging for a top four spot...

I'm still so bitter about our last result and that Var decision. Please hurt them.

I want to see tears in Nevilles eyes and Roy Keane in his high pitched squeal 'This is Man United were talking about!!!'

I'm still so bitter about our last result and that Var decision. Please hurt them.

I want to see tears in Nevilles eyes and Roy Keane in his high pitched squeal 'This is Man United were talking about!!!'

Souness "but where is pogba, he didnt show up"

Status
Not open for further replies.