Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone was wondering, we beat Aberdeen 4-1 to go second in the league and now I’m on my way home to watch the match recorded.

Now for Niasse for a perfect weekend.

Can’t wait to watch. Saw first twenty and we were well into them. Need to do that away now as well. Building something special.

I hate to introduce a sour note but that performance was superb and should be the standard at every game. Just last week I watched one of the most abysmal performances ever by an Everton team at Fulham. Totally unacceptable. How can two performances by the same team be so radically different?

I hate to introduce a sour note but that performance was superb and should be the standard at every game. Just last week I watched one of the most abysmal performances ever by an Everton team at Fulham. Totally unacceptable. How can two performances by the same team be so radically different?

The 3 and a half pre fulham were also top quality. We had an off day last Saturday.

What an effing afternoon to be stuck on an egg hunt with the children.

Anyway, we sounded imperious. Bank Holiday Monday.

Everyone of drinking age in the ground off to get smashed in this glorious weather.

Very jealous....
Same!

Still, it's recorded and can't wait to watch it back! Spent the afternoon desperately checking for reception to check the score during our family walk

The position we are in like the teams around us is that we are not consistent enough over a season hopefully next season we can be more consistent and mount more of a challenge to the top six

Great performance and effort. First to every ball. Why cant we least have this intensity every week. Not going to work all the time but it makes such a difference esp at home. Gana.siggy.keane.digne.and many mire. So hard to pick mom i picked whole team. Jamesy mac is back. Add a top top forward to this team and we arent far off top 4. He needs to be a world class forward but its the difference between us and the likes of spurs and arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.