Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gylfi.

Though everyone else was superb

Begs the question who is player of season. I think that, because his goal counts for something today. Just Richarlison

Or maybe Digne
Or Kurt
Or Bernard
Or Gylfi
Or Idrissa
Or Gomes.

I hate to introduce a sour note but that performance was superb and should be the standard at every game. Just last week I watched one of the most abysmal performances ever by an Everton team at Fulham. Totally unacceptable. How can two performances by the same team be so radically different?

I am still of the opinion that the better teams will be more open as they usually have the quality in attack. Everton seem to be exposing to an extent the openness of the better teams. It is the teams that close the game down that we struggle against....space is reduced, forwards marked and nullified easier. Breaking down teams is still a hard task for us. Once we can master that then we will be a force.

820-E5-CC4-7-CA6-4-FB8-8210-C8-ED16-E9-B2-F7.jpg

Where’s the gravy bumming bisto nonce now then?

Gylfi.

Though everyone else was superb

Begs the question who is player of season. I think that, because his goal counts for something today. Just Richarlison

Or maybe Digne
Or Kurt
Or Bernard
Or Gylfi
Or Idrissa
Or Gomes.

Digne for me over the entire season. Although even he has had some loss of form, but at least it looks like we have a suitable successor to Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.