Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched a stream, we were so good.

What was annoying on sky it was all about Man U and Solksjare interview never anything about Everton or a chat with Silva, BBC Sport was the same. as was the BBC news at 5,30, So biased this lot
I thought the BBC article on the website said we were incredible. It basically said we blew them away with a lot more than effort

My ratings

Digne - 15 german invasions out of 10
Gana - 13 psg contracts out of 10
Richy - 11 "dangerously high foot" goals out of 10
10 for everyone else.

Change the tune Gary it’s getting boring now. “Japanese knotweed” ffs what a pundit lol

We ran 4km more than United in the first half, yeah nice one Gary but the 4 more goals we scored are actually whats pertinent here.

I was enjoying his rant (other than his snidey “Everton” comment that we ran 4km further in first half) when the recording stopped. Please tell me he blew up

I'm a bit late but I hope you've made it clear that, much as it's been good, it's not like beating a top team like City.

I went with the patronising speech about how it could have been worse if Arsenal won and then reeled off detailed analysis of how we took 10 points off them, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I then gave them a breakdown of what they need to do to fix their issues and told them we didn't want Lukaku back. I left them sulking and seething about why Ole was appointed before the end of the season. A good afternoons work.

I went with the patronising speech about how it could have been worse if Arsenal won and then reeled off detailed analysis of how we took 10 points off them, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

I then gave them a breakdown of what they need to do to fix their issues and told them we didn't want Lukaku back. I left them sulking and seething about why Ole was appointed before the end of the season. A good afternoons work.

No beatings or bummings, seems a bit far fetched for you @Bungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.