Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Keane has lost every aerial challenge against Lukaku.

Other than that it was a top performance
Who cares. Let him win it in the air to ping off his shins. Weve been superb first half again. No doubt it will all be about how bad utd have been like it was v chelsea and arsenal but we have been brilliant. Only concern is gana and this ref. Coyb.

We’re better on every measure. Absolutely bossing united all over the park. After the first goal I was hoping we’d press on and not sit back because this united defence is there for the taking. Great first half performance. More of the same please.

Wonderful stuff. But I'm still having flashbacks of Neville scoring the classic captain's oggie, Judas smooching the badge and some no-mark called Chris Eagles just about getting his Latin oral out of the way in time to score the fourth.

And why are the Mancs in pink? Bloody cookneys!

Indeed it's the contributors to the Farhad thread who we owe our thanks to.
Without wishing to blow my own trumpet, the suggestions I made in that thread (ie cubicle toilets only to be used for #2s ...and no soy products allowed in the FF cafeteria) appear to have been adopted, which, I would suggest, is a direct result of Farhad being an avid reader of GOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.