• Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 14 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
An unconventional line up to confuse a manager who uses unconventional line ups to confuse the opposition manager......so:

Pickford. Olsen

Hibbert. Coleman. Holgate. Keane. Branthwaite. Mina. Godfrey. Digne.

Cenk/Bernard

Go for the surprise element.

In my best Alf Ramsey voice - "I um firmly believe we er can um overcome this City side and er emerge the eventual winners of the um football match".

We have absolutely no chance here (on paper), we couldn't even score past West Ham, Newcastle or Fulham ffs so I can't see us doing anything here. This season has been a mad one so you never know but I just can't see us even getting a point. I think City will dominate the whole game in terms of possession and chances and we will try to hit them from set pieces and on the break. If you asked me a week ago which game I was more confident of getting a result from, Fulham or City, I would've genuinely said City as we just can't beat the gash teams at home. 1-3 prediction, we might even score first but I think City's quality will be too much. They're class this season.

To be honest, I am more confident of getting a result here than I was versus Fulham.

Their winning run has to end sometime.

EFC 2 Citeh 1

We’ll up our game and win/draw.
16 wins on the trot for city. Everton completely turned over by a Fulham side that hadn’t won in 12 or something. Yet we’ll just up our game and win/draw. Gotta respect your optimism but I don’t see a world where we don’t get smashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.