• Gylfi Sigurdsson

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Seamus Coleman

Votes: 14 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I honestly cannot see this one going well.

No sir, not at all.

An absence of a hammering would be nice.

It's hard being an optimist ain't it?

Dont mind City myself, at least if we get beat its another game closer to taking the title of the other lot.
Sooner have them than there neighbour's or any of the others around the top.
Know a few fans of theirs decent people, you can have a good talk about footy with them, on a plus note they are coming around to why we hate the RS some much,
As I always say the red mancs and the RS are just the two cheeks of the same arse , same fans same colours , same arrogance, same media propaganda.
those two hate each other because they are so alike.
They cant see it , while everyone else can.
City like us have to put up with terrible neighbour's.

Last edited:
These lot don't play strikers so no need to overload the defence, who would be marking no-one, or we'll get overloaded in the midfield ourselves. They also like their wingers to stay high and wide and for their full backs to step into midfield in a weird kind of 3-3-4-0

Go for the fluid 4-4-2/4-4-3/4-5-1 and try and get in behind the space left by their full-backs... then have a straight heading match between DCL and Stones/Dias in the middle.

Olsen
Holdgate - Mina - Godfrey - Digne
Doucoure - Davies - Gomes
Jameth -------------------------------Richy
DCL​

Strangely I think our preferred style of play suits attacking this City outfit and am unnervingly going for a 2-0 Toffees cantenaccio counter attacking masterclass.

Let's go!

Last edited:

Personally I’d go 5 at the back with iwobi and digne as wing backs and Keane, Mina and Godfrey as the centre halves

Challange with that is you are effectively conceding possession to them from minute one, to have a chance you have to compete in the middle and commit men (or women if anyone easily offended) quickly on turnover. With 5 at the back you can do neither of them

Can’t just give up the midfield. Have to fight them.
Olsen
Godfrey, Keane, Mina, Digne
Doucoure, Allan, Davies
James, Richy
CL

Status
Not open for further replies.