• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The atmosphere will be electric, we'll be fired up, they'll be fired up, we're still in the hunt for CL, we're at full strength, Stuck with Moyes is going to be ringing out around Goodison- they'll be fireworks!! COYB, winning this would be a statement to Arsenal to say we'll fight to the bitter end for CL. United's midfield we can penetrate; get Barkley on the ball and get the likes of Mirallas to go at Evra, whose been defensively a weak link this year. Play with pace, come out of the traps, get the crowd onside and we can do this!!!

if we loose tonight there is serious threat that we wont get even euro footy.

cmoon everton

*somebody slap me into the grill for thinking like this ffs

CMOON BLUES LETS SCHOOL THEM MANCS

if we loose tonight there is serious threat that we wont get even euro footy.

cmoon everton

*somebody slap me into the grill for thinking like this ffs

CMOON BLUES LETS SCHOOL THEM MANCS

Agree, win we more or less secure 5th at worst, lose could be anywhere from 5th - 7th.

Exciting but equally diarrhoea inducing

I'm getting a really bad feeling about this.

Doing the double over Utd and Judas too good to be true?

i have that gut feeling that rooney will score early with their first chance, we'll utterly dominate the game and end up losing 1-0. it will be "one of those days". but a lot of us have said many many times this season that they fear the worst, i'm also relatively calm and think we could win with ease.

feels like top 4 is over imo, but i know it's far from over. need to win this though.

i have that gut feeling that rooney will score early with their first chance, we'll utterly dominate the game and end up losing 1-0. it will be "one of those days". but a lot of us have said many many times this season that they fear the worst, i'm also relatively calm and think we could win with ease.

feels like top 4 is over imo, but i know it's far from over. need to win this though.
To have come so close was an achievement in itself we shouldn't forget how far off the pace we were a couple of months ago.

Holding onto 5th now has to be the main aim IMO. 4th would be amazing but no Europe all together would be hard to accept after the season we have had.

To have come so close was an achievement in itself we shouldn't forget how far off the pace we were a couple of months ago.

Holding onto 5th now has to be the main aim IMO. 4th would be amazing but no Europe all together would be hard to accept after the season we have had.

While I understand what your saying that is not the new Everton way. In a way that is how Moyes would talk. 4th has to be the main aim and only when that is gone then we aim for 5th. That kind of mentality went when bobby and his shoes entered goodison

Everton is gonna rip 'em up! After the last fiasco game, the players are going to be all riled up.
4-1! Brace Lukaku, Naismith and Barry.

Status
Not open for further replies.