• United lad

Votes: 17 5.7%
  • A draw that's no good to anyone

Votes: 49 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its quite a weird story , as i wasn't around for the glory Everton days and was only 5 years old when Everton won the FA cup in 95 supporting Everton acutally came from Fifa. I was with my family/cousins at a holiday house and we were playing Fifa , they had picked Chelsea , United , Liverpool and Arsenal for a Mini Fifa comp and i was confused on who to pick so my elder cousin told me pick Everton they finished 4th. I won the fifa competition with Everton went home the next week and and i remember watching their first game and instantly became hooked. The atmosphere of Goodison on TV was unreal , they fight on the pitch we displayed made me somewhat proud. From that day i still strongly support this great club

Great story mate, stick around here, there a quite a few Aussie Blues who pop in from time to time!

Its quite a weird story , as i wasn't around for the glory Everton days and was only 5 years old when Everton won the FA cup in 95 supporting Everton acutally came from Fifa. I was with my family/cousins at a holiday house and we were playing Fifa , they had picked Chelsea , United , Liverpool and Arsenal for a Mini Fifa comp and i was confused on who to pick so my elder cousin told me pick Everton they finished 4th. I won the fifa competition with Everton went home the next week and and i remember watching their first game and instantly became hooked. The atmosphere of Goodison on TV was unreal , they fight on the pitch we displayed made me somewhat proud. From that day i still strongly support this great club

Once Everton has touched you ... Nothing will be the same.

If Hull get a result Goodison will be bouncing.

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA JELA JELAVIC JELAVIC JELA JELAVIC

I've accepted that we're finishing 5th and Liverpool are winning the title, so for me the pressure if sort of off today. If we win, absolutely fantastic, but there's no expectancy any more.

Hopefully the players turn up and make a showing after that shambles against Palace.

I've accepted that we're finishing 5th and Liverpool are winning the title, so for me the pressure if sort of off today. If we win, absolutely fantastic, but there's no expectancy any more.

Hopefully the players turn up and make a showing after that shambles against Palace.

My mentality too but Spurs are only three points behind now, I know we have a game in hand and that's today, we need to keep a 6 point cushion and win today. Keep winning and Arsenal just might slip up.

Status
Not open for further replies.