• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are more happy with the rs losing than actually supporting us.. understand as you dont live in the city anymore, but dont lecture blues on here...how is the teaching career going? Pfftt .. Gloucester rules OK ?/lollollollol;););):cool::cool:
Always had my doubts about you........

Not disputing it mate.
Stuff on the training pitch comes from the manager and coaches. The players aren't delivering on what he wants. So yes, they are also culpable. But why not go back to basics. Our tallest players marking that of the oppositions. At least put them off. We'll still concede some goals from corners etc, but not with this regularity surely.

But our two tallest players (or two of the tallest) in Zouma and Gomes were marking Laporte. Yet Laporte won the header.

They're not though.

Like, they're not good, but this is what people said about Wolves.

Watford have at least 4-5 players who would walk into our current team.

We have such an arrogant fanbase sometimes (not referring to yourself here).

We're bang average. They're bang average, but I reckon they at least have a system that they know they can revert to (and it's not even one that their manager has put in place, it's literally just having fight, which our players - apart from on rare occasions like tonight - just don't have).

Who?

Doucoure, maybe Deulofeu... that's about it.

I agree with your latter premise that they have a proper plan and system in place, but man for man there really isn't many who'd get in our side.

Who?

Doucoure, maybe Deulofeu... that's about it.

I agree with your latter premise that they have a proper plan and system in place, but man for man there really isn't many who'd get in our side.

Doucoure, their RB Femenia, Pereyra and literally any of their strikers (purely because ours are so bad).

The way I seen that game forgetting about who the opposition was.........midfield more resolute and for once was not over run. Defence looked better with Kenny at right back but we still cannot defend set pieces. Attack....there wasn't one.

Think we should see the season out with the same formation but still don't know where the goals will come from.

But the PLAYERS panic. That's my point.

The manager can only do so much on the training pitch. Evidently, whatever he's doing isn't good enough, but you can be dead certain that he isn't instructing Keane, Zouma and Gomes all to lose their men.

He's record with his last three clubs with the free kicks 100% absolves our players of any blame. One mention of the players is counterproductive to the issue. That disgraceful record with 3 clubs in a row really does tell you all you need to know.

Pathetic making same mistakes constantly absolutely pathetic. How can any of you be happy

I'm happy City are top, for one.

Nobody is currently happy about Everton being crap. But it's not purely down to the manager, imo.

We've been told he's not going anywhere, so let's just see what happens. We weren't bad tonight. The worry is it was probably the best we have to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.