Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The match got a 6 paragraph review from Andy Hunter in the Guardian.

5 of the 6 paragraphs are entirely about Pep Guardiola and his post match comments.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/jan/15/pep-guardiola-manchester-city-rules-out-title-race

....it's because we are low profile. They are in the business of selling newspapers and getting internet hits. The teams with greater global interest grab the headlines and column inches. The only way of changing it is to become successful.

....it's because we are low profile. They are in the business of selling newspapers and getting internet hits. The teams with greater global interest grab the headlines and column inches. The only way of changing it is to become successful.

I know that.

What I don't understand is the fascination with managers nowadays. That's a match review that literally mentions nothing about the incidents of the match, but just talks soley about the losing managers words. It's bizarre.

I know that.

What I don't understand is the fascination with managers nowadays. That's a match review that literally mentions nothing about the incidents of the match, but just talks soley about the losing managers words. It's bizarre.

...I suspect it's now the day after the match and the attention turns to attacking the manager.

Dont know if this has been posted but shamelessly stolen off blue moon:

15941236_10207378036202947_7614389505209251782_n.jpg

City's collective heat map

Status
Not open for further replies.