Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very very good. Cant fault any performance all up for it, looking fitter and stronger for longer in matches, everyone put a shift in from Robles Williams Barkley and Lukaku, Davies was man of the match, before his goal for me , outstanding engine and athletitism and best of all can really play football.

I like it when we play away to city because I enjoy our alternative kit of blue jersey, blue knickers and blue stockings.

to do that to a team like city takes 9/10 performances from every player plus subs and the manager also, we got that today for the full 90 minutes, absolutely bouncing here. On behalf of all the evrtonians on here who post win or lose i'm pleased the people who throw out the "bed wetters" phrase won't be seen this weekend.

to do that to a team like city takes 9/10 performances from every player plus subs and the manager also, we got that today for the full 90 minutes, absolutely bouncing here. On behalf of all the evrtonians on here who post win or lose i'm pleased the people who throw out the "bed wetters" phrase won't be seen this weekend.
It will. There will be one or two at the very least

Let's hope with playing the lesser teams in weeks to come between now and march we play like we did today because that was imense from the 1st to the last minute. Think koeman saying that there are squad players knowing their time at the club is ending has worked the oracle

IMG_2978.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.