Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry starts....crying here.

Can't have an Everton game without Barry can you. FFS. When will that clown retire.

Holy #### Barry. Suppose that team will have to do for now.

Barry and Barkley do not work together in the midfield, especially when there is no Gueye to do the running.

Terrible team selection in the midfield. Would have gone with schneiderlin and Mccarthy. I can only imagine they are both unfit.

Sorry but can't see us even getting a draw as the midfield will get totally overrun. 1-3 city. Had Mccarthy and schneiderlin been starting I would have said we could win. Really disappointed with this team news

I bet if we lose, Barry will get blamed for it.

As close to a safe bet as you can get that.
I'm tipping him to be one of our better players today against his former team and be a key part of our win. (but what do I know)

....Gareth Barry was immense. It was him who set up the win in that first 50mins with some great interceptions and passes. His part in the Mirallas goal is an illustration, intercepts with a great little round the corner pass.

I appreciate his game time will be increasingly limited and I'm sure he knows that himself but I love watching really good footballers and he's one of them.

*breathes on fingernails and polishes on lapel

Pep "We had chances in the first half, and they were clear chances" Must have watched a different game to me.

Don't think he said much wrong tbh Lou.

They had loads of the ball and should have scored - Sterling electing to try and win the pen (LFC mentality) rather than shoot first-time (as Rom did soon after). Sagna header. Silva and Sterling shots at Robles.

We restricted them but they did get through - I think that's what he meant.

But we were excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.