Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Waffle, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Inappropriate Language
The majority reaction about that whole team performance yesterday is correctly one of disgust.
Just how long do they think they can carry on 'performing' like that whilst wearing our shirt?
I've seen so many gutless performances from us over the last decade that I've lost count. We really are as soft as s****.
I've had enough now. Don't pick any of these who started yesterday for Tuesday's match. None of them. And make them make their own way to Fulham.Or not. I don't care.
And Dyche better start working this out. His tactics are unacceptable and if he doesn't pull his finger out he should be booted out. That display will live in infamy as a new low for our once great club. He needs new players. Tell the owners if they don't pony up for 2/3 replacements then he's off.
It's sickening watching this shower. Sickening.

The majority reaction about that whole team performance yesterday is correctly one of disgust.
Just how long do they think they can carry on 'performing' like that whilst wearing our shirt?
I've seen so many gutless performances from us over the last decade that I've lost count. We really are as soft as s****.
I've had enough now. Don't pick any of these who started yesterday for Tuesday's match. None of them. And make them make their own way to Fulham.Or not. I don't care.
And Dyche better start working this out. His tactics are unacceptable and if he doesn't pull his finger out he should be booted out. That display will live in infamy as a new low for our once great club. He needs new players. Tell the owners if they don't pony up for 2/3 replacements then he's off.
See, I’m completely in this boat with you.

I would rather play the under 21’s and get beat than play any of these players. Lack of effort should never ever be rewarded.

I would have dropped Onana after his penalty miss, I would have brought both Beto and Dom off yesterday and asked the bench who fancies a go up front. I would of told the media after the game, ‘there has to become a point when your forwards aren’t doing it so you have to see if anyone else can do a better job’.

I’ve completely lost interest. It’s like the only games the players get up for are against the top 6/10 teams, but it’s the team in the bottom half we need to beat. We have Fulham, Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley, Forest, Brentford, Luton, Sheff.

Just watch us play better against all the other teams but still get stuffed.

There's no accountability at Everton

They can keep playing like that for the foreseeable future and nothing will happen.

This level of performance was accepted years and years ago and the problems at the club are far too deep rooted to fix

If there were standards at the club, a performance like yesterday doesn't happen.

See, I’m completely in this boat with you.

I would rather play the under 21’s and get beat than play any of these players. Lack of effort should never ever be rewarded.

I would have dropped Onana after his penalty miss, I would have brought both Beto and Dom off yesterday and asked the bench who fancies a go up front. I would of told the media after the game, ‘there has to become a point when your forwards aren’t doing it so you have to see if anyone else can do a better job’.

I’ve completely lost interest. It’s like the only games the players get up for are against the top 6/10 teams, but it’s the team in the bottom half we need to beat. We have Fulham, Palace, Bournemouth, Burnley, Forest, Brentford, Luton, Sheff.

Just watch us play better against all the other teams but still get stuffed.
Yep - for far too long we've put up with the club accepting defeat and have done since Koeman was allowed to swan around playing golf when working 2 days a week. Play the kids. Send a message.

Basically just recovered from this.
Who's fault was it?
Sky 6? Premier League? Corruption? Somebody somewhere wanting to do us down, even though we do a great job ourselves?The FA? Luton ? Playing at home in the Cup vs a team beginning with L?
We are the worst run club in the world, most of the players aren't good enough and playing in front of our 'home fans; must be the worst experience in the career of any professional footballer, apart from the daft wages we pay,
We've spent about half a billion quid of unearned income from Usmanov, we've sacked and have paid off about 6 managers just to get in a state that no other club would've had for free.
Shambles.
The only positive is that if/when we do go down, Dyche has been there before, which is grand as we can't afford to sack him.
I watched that yesterday and while I'm not the world's greatest optimist, that was me really, really fearing for us.
Dreadful.
Shambolic.
Inevitable.
Obscurity.
For years to come.

send a message that we’re going the champ by playing the kids?
Keep this up.and that is where we will.end up... seems we are already waving the white flag.

Losing is no disgrace to anyone, but of you don't fight for it, show what it means, really care then the fans at least can see that..

It appears at least for now, we are nowhere near that...