• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My team for saturday based on last night
Pickford
Patterson tarko branthwaite myko
Harrison onana garner mcniel
Dcl, beto/ docourie

We've got the bit between our teeth now and have finally found a little bit of form.

C'mon Everton! Make it 3 wins on the trot!

Anyone else think we should drop Gana for this one?
Garner and Onana were a force in the midfield tonight and with Doucs likely to come back in, in favour of 4 at the back I think it might be worth testing the future out again
Me. Been saying it a while although he seemed much improved against Brentford. Show horning him and Iwobi into the team has caused a lot of problems.

I’d really like to see a 442 with a midfield of McNeil, Garner, Onana and Harrison with 2 of DCL, Beto and Danjuma up front. It would be balanced and attacking. Garner and Onana can both do a bit of everything so don’t need Gana as a DM.

Making the 9 hour round trip to go to this one, can’t wait after the last couple of games!
My recent record at Goodison is not good so please don’t screw this up blues…

My last three games were 1-3 versus Fulham, 2-5 versus Watford and 0-2 versus Norwich with Silva getting sacked on the drive home…
Can we have a whip round for you to say home on this one and give your ticket to a Goodison virgin with no past history?

Thing with this game is try not get frustrated if no early goal from us. Just have keep going hopefully with the last two results we can get the win and be positive. Big call with beto and dcl

Onus will be on us to attack them. Will be a completely different proposition to Brentford and Villa. Have to be confident though with back to back away wins at two very tough grounds to go to. Think we have shown enough in them games to suggest that we now carry much more of a threat going forward. Anything other than a win would be massively deflating.

Thing with this game is try not get frustrated if no early goal from us. Just have keep going hopefully with the last two results we can get the win and be positive. Big call with beto and dcl
I’d be inclined to start Beto. DCL got 60 or 70 mins last night didn’t he? Might be a bit much for him again at the weekend. Great option off the bench though.

I’d be inclined to start Beto. DCL got 60 or 70 mins last night didn’t he? Might be a bit much for him again at the weekend. Great option off the bench though.
Yeah cant argue whatever he does dcl does look sharp atm. Great to finally look at the team and now we can talk about players fighting to play not because no othera

Id really like us to snot someone bigly, I know Brighton was a snotting but I want hard pounding given to someone and it may as well be these Prem Pretenders, set our stall out you know, like a 6 or 7 goal fest!

Saying that, an easy 1 or 2-0 will suffice too, or even a scrappy last minute 1-0 just make it 3 on the bounce for Gods Sake Everton!

UTFT

Would like us to start like thus

Pickaxe
Young Tarky JB Myks
Garner Onana
Harrison Doucs McNeill
Beto​

However think we will see Gana start over Harrison and Garner play out wide, basically copy and paste from Brentford.

Either way, start strong, don't let up, and bring on the bombsquad after 60-70 mins

UTFT

Status
Not open for further replies.