Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Same set up for Brentford for me with Patterson for Young and DCL in for Beto.

They will try and keep us contained and our subs could make an impact if it's still goalless going into the 2nd half.

Pickford
Patterson - Tarkowski - Branthwaite - Mykolenko
Garner - Onana - Gueye - McNeil
Doucoure
DCL

I would like to see Beto and DCL up top together but I think we can benefit from this partnership later in the season.

We really need to keep a clean sheet so hopefully for a big win and positive result:
4-0 - COYB

Isn't this just swell?!

I wouldn't like to bet on this match. With our home matches this season and having Luton at home. I would hope that this might be a game that we score a shed load of goals. We never seem to put teams to the sword.

Squad rotation will be key - starting DCL just 3 games after a high intensity match is just asking for trouble with his injury record.

Pickford

Patterson
Branthwaite
Tarks
Young

Danjuma
Onana
Gana
McNeil

Doucoure
Beto'o

DCL, Harrison & Garner on at 60-70mins

Making the 9 hour round trip to go to this one, can’t wait after the last couple of games!
My recent record at Goodison is not good so please don’t screw this up blues…

My last three games were 1-3 versus Fulham, 2-5 versus Watford and 0-2 versus Norwich with Silva getting sacked on the drive home…
Flying over for it. Out late Friday back late Saturday. My record last season was 1 win and 4 losses.

Squad rotation will be key - starting DCL just 3 games after a high intensity match is just asking for trouble with his injury record.

Pickford

Patterson
Branthwaite
Tarks
Young

Danjuma
Onana
Gana
McNeil

Doucoure
Beto'o

DCL, Harrison & Garner on at 60-70mins
And what's your excuse for Garner !!

It's a league game, A must win, especially given the opposition.

If they're fit, they start !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.