Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would rather see Garner central and possibly Danjuma right.
Might be asking a bit much for Harrison to play 2 games , in a week ,at this stage.
Love to see him on against a tiring defence, later in the game.
Let's go for his from the off and get the result. COYB

If we win today and DCL scores and keeps his place again then Beto is not a happy bunny going into the international break.

Dyche has to be a bit more savvy than this.
But that would then signify Dyche has done the right thing he can't keep everyone happy Dave and it's good to have competition for places, it's a healthy problem for a manager to have.
Beto hasn't done much wrong and he'll get his chance again maybe even today, I'm excited that we now have 2 combative centre forwards and I'm trusting Dyche to get the balance right time will tell if he does.

My one assumption with the Beto decision is that Dyche may be expecting a lot of the game to be played in Luton’s half, where Beto’s pace would be less effective with less space in-behind.

Still would rather Garner central tho

But that would then signify Dyche has done the right thing he can't keep everyone happy Dave and it's good to have competition for places, it's a healthy problem for a manager to have.
Beto hasn't done much wrong and he'll get his chance again maybe even today, I'm excited that we now have 2 combative centre forwards and I'm trusting Dyche to get the balance right time will tell if he does.
Yes, but DCL playing another game from the start is not clever.

Imagine he limps off today...

Dyche does love that CM three. Frustrating.

I’d of gone same shape and team as Villa.

Hopefully come full time it’ll not matter

But Dyche persisting with accommodating Gueye is a bit weird at this point
He loves his senior players.

Gueye and Young will never be dropped this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.