Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who would you play on the right? Harrison is only just back from injury and played 60 mins three days ago.
Think that’s it, Harrison will be, I think, playing on the right but isn’t judged quite ready for this one. Would rather get Garner in the centre as well but can do a job there as until Harrison is 100%. One thing, if you don’t start Danjuma on the right against Luton at home, with Harrison not ready, when does he ever start? It’s a solid side and that’s Dyche’s default.

Think that’s it, Harrison will be, I think, playing on the right but isn’t judged quite ready for this one. Would rather get Garner in the centre as well but can do a job there as until Harrison is 100%. One thing, if you don’t start Danjuma on the right against Luton at home, with Harrison not ready, when does he ever start? It’s a solid side and that’s Dyche’s default.
I’m repeating myself here, Harrison is on the bench. That means he’s fit enough to get on the pitch at some point. So why not start him and then sub him off when he tires?

I am really nervous about this match. After 2 great performances against teams expected to beat us we come up against a team we expect to beat. We usually know the outcome of those types of games. Hope the fans at the game don't become restless if we are not winning after 20 mins and give full voice support for the whole 90+ minutes

I’m repeating myself here, Harrison is on the bench. That means he’s fit enough to get on the pitch at some point. So why not start him and then sub him off when he tires?
We just don’t know what conversations go on between player, physio, management etc… Played 60 odd minutes the other night, been out for a while, maybe just taking it easy with his minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.