Match Thread Everton v Luton Town - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of attacking options stems from our full backs being absolutely garbage. They have no effect on the game in the opposition half. So much easier to mark our forwards when you know they are the only threat.
Totally agree. But especially with that being the case why not start with two wide players. And why take McNeil off when he could have gone left back and mykolenko go off.

I genuinely can't believe that people out there rate Dyche in any way shape or form. Wrong selection to get his favourites in, no idea throughout the game, no creative patterns of play. And, like a Sunday league manager, he just throws loads of forwards on without an idea.

Plus, it is the worst we've been on defensive set-pieces since Martinez was here. It doesn't matter whether they go short or, long, have big or short players, I feel like we are going to concede every time the opposition has one, in every game.

Bet Luton don't win another 4 games all season and they've done us up good and proper today. Dyche is even worse than I thought he was, and I've always thought he was a clown.
100%

They call themselves the people's club then turn up and let the home fans down again and again and again and again.

These players are a bloody disgrace. Zero fight.

Midfield were an absolute disgrace in the second half (although they weren't helped by Dyche's substitutions). Onana disappeared and Garner was easily bullied out of the game. I don't think we won a single 50-50 ball and the amount of clearances that went to a Luton player in acres of space was amazing. Add that to the fact that our defence is clueless about defending set-pieces and most of our side taking shots or actually getting to headers couldn't hit a barn door and you get a shameful fourth home defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.