Everton v Liverpool. Saturday 1st October @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not read all the posts but heres what I think...

We did our selves proud today we showed heart and passion and in the 2nd half you would never have known we had 10 men. The ref spoilt what was a really entertainin box to box game sendin Rodders off n it was a bad call. We still played well after that though so absolutely no complaints from me, well done lads unfortunate COYB!!!

Edit - I notciced Dalglish din't moan about decisions goin against him today, funny that isn't it :blink:

Mark Chapman on Radio 5 Live has called Atkinson's overall performance "shocking", with Dion Dublin calling the sending off "the worst decision that he has seen". Should be an interesting 606 tonight.

And as for the little rat faced tvvat. Did you see his snidey stunt at the corner with the coin. No excuses for the bellwhifs who were throwing them but that is pure gamesmanship. I wish serious injury on that cnut.

And as for the little rat faced tvvat. Did you see his snidey stunt at the corner with the coin. No excuses for the bellwhifs who were throwing them but that is pure gamesmanship. I wish serious injury on that cnut.

He is one detestable little [Poor language removed]. What's worse is that he's allowed to get away with it.

How does he not have a rep for it like Drogba or Ronaldo... other team's managers would constantly moan about those two diving but Suarez is the pick of the bunch I've never seen a such a blatant cheat ever.

He is one detestable little [Poor language removed]. What's worse is that he's allowed to get away with it.
I know, while even Alan Smith and ex-rs players are saying the ref got it wrong with the red. No-one dares to come out and say that the card was right, just the wrong player. Should get a red for diving.

How does he not have a rep for it like Drogba or Ronaldo... other team's managers would constantly moan about those two diving but Suarez is the pick of the bunch I've never seen a such a blatant cheat ever.

He plays for Liverpool mate and the media are petrified or suffering their ire. No other reason.

Suarez is a **** and a cheat. End of.
Atkinson doesn't go too far from those definitions.
As do the whole team of Liverpool.

Moyes made me fume about the time he got Neville on, Jags was very shaky, Saha played well, Drenthe should've started or at least came on as a sub for Coleman.

100% screwed out of a result. Absolutely no 2 ways about it. Simple as that.

It really is that simple.

And another thing. Liverpool are gonna have a rough go of it this season, especially if Gerrard isn't playing.

did the shabs sing "one nil to the murderers" because if that was an attempt at irony then it's a big fail that amounts to an admittance of guilt.

Kenneth took the mint btw, I offered and he took it*, Damn I shoulda got the trick ones.

*after a pause and me informing him that it would be rude not to accept the hospitality offered, followed by "you may as well cos your getting feck all else today".............. how wrong I was, he already knew that though.

I wasnt impressed by that shower of blerts today tho, they have got some AWFUL players, if thats what 87m? buys you, im glad we are skint, but im fairly sure nobody else would waste 35m on Andy Carrol, hes so bad, so very bad.

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

He's a horrible [Poor language removed] and no mistake.

Sooner someone cripples him the better for the game.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.