Everton v Liverpool. Saturday 1st October @ 12.45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

He's a horrible [Poor language removed] and no mistake.

Sooner someone cripples him the better for the game.

And yet he continues to prosper. Honestly, the game is f*cked.

And they will worship him, which says a lot about them.

luis%20suarez%20outrageous%20tackle.gif

He's a horrible [Poor language removed] and no mistake.

Sooner someone cripples him the better for the game.
Great gif, What a horrendous challenge. Does the guy on the receiving end just get up and play on? what a hard bastid. If the cnut did that kind of challenge on me I would defo turn round and fix his teeth.

Most of the team did well today, even against 12, one person who I thought was poor was Jags, his decision making, and as usual his distribution was very poor. Fellaini was great and deserved MoM.

I knew it....

Ref is Martin Atkinson....

Just checked his wikepedia page to see if it started "Liverpool fan, Atkinson....." but it didn't. Found this though... hope him and Moyes have made up.

In September 2010, Atkinson was handed a one-week demotion to the role of fourth official after a time-keeping dispute with Everton manager David Moyes. Everton had scored two injury-time goals to make the score 3-3 against Manchester United, but Atkinson then blew his final whistle while Everton were midway through an attack with a chance of a winner.[15]

So far my mates are saying we lost because of bad defending...Well if we had 11 men, its a fact the game wouldnt have happened in exactly the same way...short of Rodwell not touching the ball all game

Anyway, negatives like i said were the referee and Moyes' bringing on of Neville! But the positives were good, we looked sharp against Liverpool with 11 men, Saha actually shot abit and wasnt far off, Jagielka looked solid most of the game, and of course, Tim Howard made a brilliant save against Kuyt.

Btw on the topic of cheating and that, anyone else hate the way Adams went down looking shot for a good minute whilst Everton had the ball, and then go up sprinting when Liverpool won it back? Things like that should be bookable offences

can't stand that fat over-rated cnut

This is the worst I've ever felt after the derby. We lost because of one awful refereeing decision, but try getting one of those kopsh!tes to admit that. The RS fans have probably all rushed off to place bets on them winning the league and the European Cup (even though they aren't in it).

Still though, really trying to take some positives. Great performance from our 10 players and we were matching there £100 million side until Rodwell was sent off.

Bet we won't be last on MOTD tonight.

Plus i guarantee Hanson will say its never a foul, Shearer will squirm around trying desperatly to not admit it wasn't a foul.

Then them 2 and Lineker will laugh about it before moving onto the next match.

Sick as the proverbial. It's really difficult to look forward to derbies any more because you know what is likely to happen - the pact with the Devil will be invoked whenever it's needed. Horrible fixture.

What speaks volumes for me is the lack of abuse I've got off my red friends by phone.... not a single text, when normally my phone would be going mad. Fair play, I dish it out heavily when we beat them. But today, nothing.

The sending off was an embarrassment for both teams

Suárez three-stage technique

"Suárez is a genius at diving. You can see he has perfected his very own three-stage technique.

Stage one - he recognises that he has lost the ball to a fair challenge and instinct kicks in. He leaps up in the air pulling his knees into his body for dramatic effect.

Stage two - he realises he is quite high up now due to stage one. He temporarily places his own well-being above conning the ref on his list of priorities. The pained expression leaves his face and he braces himself for landing.

Stage three - Having successfully negotiated that nasty self-induced fall, he recalls which part of his anatomy is supposed to be in immense pain and reaches for it, whilst simultaneously raising his free hand in protest to the referee because everyone knows that making sure an apt punishment is dished out is the first thing that goes through any genuinely injured players mind. He incorporates a textbook twist and roll into his routine for aesthetic purposes."

Suárez three-stage technique

"Suárez is a genius at diving. You can see he has perfected his very own three-stage technique.

Stage one - he recognises that he has lost the ball to a fair challenge and instinct kicks in. He leaps up in the air pulling his knees into his body for dramatic effect.

Stage two - he realises he is quite high up now due to stage one. He temporarily places his own well-being above conning the ref on his list of priorities. The pained expression leaves his face and he braces himself for landing.

Stage three - Having successfully negotiated that nasty self-induced fall, he recalls which part of his anatomy is supposed to be in immense pain and reaches for it, whilst simultaneously raising his free hand in protest to the referee because everyone knows that making sure an apt punishment is dished out is the first thing that goes through any genuinely injured players mind. He incorporates a textbook twist and roll into his routine for aesthetic purposes."

Suarez didn't dive at all. He's just really smart at exaggerating fouls.

I've taken my time before posting my thoughts most of them can be summed up in one word disappointment.
Disappointed at the sh*t ref.
Going to be disappointed at the FA over their lack of action that will be taken against Atkinson
Disappointed by the lack of honesty in the game.
But most of all disappointed by today's performance by Everton's so called fans. To throw bottles, coins or anything else at opposing players is wrong and will and should be punished. Worst of all was the spitting by fans at the horrible Kuyt. If you did it you should hang your heads in shame. Someone I'm sure will try and jusitfy it but in my eyes you can't.

I love my club and my fellow blues but sometimes I feel a little let down by both.

COYB

LIVID. I couldn't believe the red card that was handed out. Absolutely changed the complexion of the match, and what a heartbreaker for Rodwell - who was coming into his own (and having another decent game before he was sent off).

One of my concerns is how Jack responds to this: I hope it isn't confidence crushing.

Luis Suarez is an absolute tool. I have no idea how he can stand his own presence. Disgusting.

Tim Howard for stopping the penalty - we love you.

And amazing for our team that they game lasted at 0-0 as long as it did. They played their guts out.

The return of this game is going to be...interesting.

I wish we had been rewarded for our effort - and even with 10 men, we were attacking! Moyes didn't go into bunker mode completely. Amazing.

To the ref: you cost us at least 1 point. If we see you again, I'd like it back. Thanks.

P.S. Jags and Seamus are still leaving me a little concerned. Though I don't know if we can use this game to judge anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.