Match Thread Everton v Liverpool Sat - 7th April 12:30ko

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first two subs were correct...but I would have got Niasse on for the last frantic ten minutes. What changed our attitude was Coleman losing his temper with Bolassie and then with..was it Henderson? THat fired us up. We need players, but there is still the basis of a good side at Everton.

Yeah agree, he keeps favouring Calvert-Lewin over niasse wrongly. He failed to score in one game and we haven't seen him since.

Forget Bisto boy, we just don't have the team to beat anyone above us. It's really only down to how shockingly bad the rest of the league is that we're sitting safe right now. He's here 'til the end of the season and then hopefully out the door, he can take most of this squad with him if he likes.

Near their level? A couple of seasons of overachieving because of two world class players. What is their level exactly, without salah they have very little, as shown today. They were only missing him and a left back.
Stop mate They are thrd in the table.26 points ahead of us More then likely in a champions league semi final. Smashin teams left right and center. Scoring goals for fun. At no stage today had they there three attackers on the pitch and they were in second gear.. We aren't close to their level. And if you can't see that I give up

The first two subs were correct...but I would have got Niasse on for the last frantic ten minutes. What changed our attitude was Coleman losing his temper with Bolassie and then with..was it Henderson? THat fired us up. We need players, but there is still the basis of a good side at Everton.
No Steve, there really isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.