Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How sad.
You can't own up to what happened.
You have to find some kind of pathetic "well you did that.."
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
You should be embarrassed.
Friend your head has gone.

You’re on another clubs forum crying because you’re so worked up.

You have brought shame upon your family and are an embarrassment.

How sad.
You all know Pickford is not fit to be Prem goalkeeper . There have been many posts about that.
And if you had any decency you would be disowning what he did. Exactly the kind of hysterical behaviour you have talked about at length, but this time causing harm to an opponent
But I see none of that.
Nor does anyone concede you got the benefit of a bad decision re Henderson's goal All the bollocks about VAR and brown envelopes is unsupported by any evidence. As if, in any case, there is some kind of divine scoreboard
Why do you care so much? It's football. It was an awful challenge and a player got injured. Happens all the time. Us "disowning" a player isn't going to make you feel any better.

How sad.
But I see none of that.
You sad, sad little man.

Go cry yourself to sleep now.

How sad.
But I see none of that.
Ha ha, from the fans who "disowned" Suarez after his vampire act. Oh wait, they didn't. Grow up, you utter bawbag.

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you
Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadness
Although a tear maybe ever so near
That's the time you must keep on trying
Smile- what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth while
If you just smile
Oh that's the time you must keep on trying
Smile what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth while
If you just smile

How sad.
But I see none of that.
IMG_20201017_225149_024.jpg

How sad.
But I see none of that.
I.blame Pickford for heysel. It certainly wasn't Liverpool fans fault!

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Ya ma said its time for bed son.

mH6dIWN7So8TSPcmI9eoGyHU-0VRhQ-jSUVIb7C0wbFIq8Sho5QZUYUgEq899keFuV40bA1pp6xQxMX0rC1ZJmrENNYpEujUNDkJwgbn-BM4QZdTUnGEGMeeIQ

How sad.
But I see none of that.

Climb back up yer lampost mankini boy

More proof of media bias.. watching MOTD and a Palace goal was given offside by about the same margin as Henderson.. and they commentator says.. well if the law says thats offside with VAR then that's the way it is...

It wasn’t quite as tight, but yes I just heard that “if it’s offside, then it’s offside”. Plums.

Ok... give the rs what they want. let’s null the entire match. Including cards etc.
Then play it again at Goodison and properly thrash them this time. We’ll have players fully rested after the internationals with proper preparation time.

Status
Not open for further replies.