Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd agree with this.

They are easily the best team in this league and are unfortunately going to win it again. We hung in there then gave them a very good game.

We were very lucky with the offside buy hey ho. I can't say I'm particularly arsed...
If we could have played them last Saturday we would have beaten them. The international break affected our players more than theirs.

He also made 3, possibly 4 excellent saves that a safe hands keeper may not make. His errors didn't cost us today but his saves definitely earned us a point.

If we are going to dish the dirt with him it's only fair to also give praise when due. Two of those saves were world class.

I agree. But he could also have left us with 10 men early into the first half, and then he would never have made those saves.

Reading from page 266 when everyone thought the goal stood
until the VAR couple of pages later is top stuff lol

Haha my chin was on my chest, me and the lad, hes 26, he was roaring at the TV and I had the absolute pleasure, (the stream was about a minute or so behind) of telling him VAR was looking at it and better still, it had been disallowed. All information I give to him was off this wonderful site called GOT..... Thanx lads ;)

Kept us in the game with 2 world class saves then threw one in at the end only to be rescued by VAR. Players like Pickford and Gomes are showing themselves to be below the standard of the better players in our squad. Quite a few positives to be taken from today’s game

Gomes was very poor. There's games he'll excel at when we dominant possession. Then there's games that requires a robust midfield. He's not up for the pace of games like that

Status
Not open for further replies.