Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beck

Mane leg swipe on Mina, Roberton's assult, and wasn't there a tug on Richarlisons shirt too in the area before he hit the post? Thought I saw something but they didn't show that back either. Still, love a bit of snide from us too though today.
There was also the James fault by Firmino that the ref didn't bother to call

Can't hide my disappointment with our performance today, we are much better than that, but happy with the character and heart we showed, being behind twice. Plus points didn't play well, ten men came from behind twice, DCL superb fed off scraps and scored another soaring header again. Digne excellent, Keane excellent, Rodriguez, while not being involved enough, when he was his class stood out. Godfrey excellent debut.

That’s pic doesn’t show just how late that was or that the ball was already off the pitch even as Naismith kicked it. Gerard took another couple of strides before taking both feet off the ground and I can remeber hearing the scream from Naismith in the tv
Yeah, I remember, it was disgusting and I don’t believe he got a red during the match either.

Status
Not open for further replies.