Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For how long have some of the critics of today's game been watching us?
Your last sentence sums us up beautifully. 2019 BC (before Carlo) would have seen us dry bummed. We've got fight in us now, a bit of class elevating us above Joe's Dogs of War. A week together to get us back on stream will see us back with a vengeance. When the European club games start up again, that'll favour us too.
Yeah that's the pleasing thing mate, well off the standards we set in first few games but still came back twice against a damn good side who had a big point too prove.

Carlo walking into the dressing room at FT:

1602948087848.jpeg

I just said the same to my young lad mate, no way Pickford is getting away without a retrospective ban of some kind, someone has to pay for them being robbed.
I think the new Everton wont except that and asked for the Robertson challenge on Allan to be looked at and the Mane snidey trip on Mina.

What a game

Picko mom for me, couple of great saves and absolutely munted VVD and got away with it.

lot of great performances tho. James, Digne, thought Godfrey stuck to Mane well and snuffed him

Thought we controlled the game start of the second half and looked a threat throughout

UTFT

I just said the same to my young lad mate, no way Pickford is getting away without a retrospective ban of some kind, someone has to pay for them being robbed.

going to be really hard for them to do that - if they do, they have to look at Mane and especially Robertson as well

Shame Richy will be out for 3 games but well in for putting it right up that rat

Let’s hope that’s it for ‘de best defender in see werrrlldd la’s season

I love the smell of kopite fewm in the morning

I can't believe a year on we are still doing the "That looked onside, what a horrible decision from VAR." Yeah it looked onside, but the camera isn't in line so what it looks like isn't 100% accurate. The VAR system uses multiple camera to create those lines so even when it is really close it is probably off when the system says it is off. Yes errors could happen but saying "See look there he's onside!" isn't proof that they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.