Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as he comes back fit
Richarlison v Bolivia, FIFA World Cup qualifier, Friday night/early saturday morning - 1.30am
Richarlison: Peru v Brazil, FIFA World Cup qualifier, Tuesday night/early wed morning 1am

So has a few days to travel, get use to been back on uk time etc-i may give one or both a watch even at that stupid ko time to make sure he is ok lol

James playing too many matches in a short time worries me , Mina too as he is also injury prone but at least we now have a replacement. but James is irreplaceable.

On what are you basing this on
Carlo said he will be fit
Off of the reports of him tearing his adductor. Anything worse than overstretching a muscle (which I imagine he would have been able to play through) it would take a bit of time to heal. 1.5 weeks is pushing it and he'd be at risk of doing worse

Kings of the Premier League...

Screenshot_20201006-151657_Chrome.jpg

The forecast is interesting. Probably suggests a score draw. Liverpool have more weaknesses but also more strengths based on the league stats. The last 3 seasons at Goodison have been 0-0 though.

Attachments

• Statistical forecast.jpg
    Statistical forecast.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 73
Can’t see it being 0-0, both sides have too many good players going forward. Can see it being vert tactical, can see us playing very deep to allow us to hit balls into the spaces behind the high press. This is one of the most intriguing games of the season, will Liverpool play the same way and possibly get caught again. If they do change will that be better than what they have been doing. Can Everton keep it going against a top side who is going to place them under pressure for long periods. How will Everton approach the game.
If Liverpool loose what happens? If Everton loose can they bounce back?
A draw is a good result for Liverpool but not a good result for us.
I’m just waiting for Robertson to bomb forward and give James the freedom of Goodison park
James won’t track back and Doucoure will have orders to pick up Robertson

Status
Not open for further replies.