Match Thread Everton v Liverpool - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who pays for the chartered plane is it the club or Colombia?
Would assume it's the club. My guess is that the country's federation sorts the travel arrangements around their games but when it comes to going back to their clubs it's the clubs themselves that have first choice on how they travel back.

Nice to see Ian Wright still Like's us usual, he has gone for Everton to win, Sherwood dont ask as we know he thought carlo was lucky to still be our boss few weeks back lol

Just watched about 4 different previews on youtube each with Tim Sherwood saying they will smash us. We were lucky against Spurs apparently and it was only Jordan Pickford who saved us that game. What a (insert insult of choice here)!!.
I genuinely have no idea what will happen but if there's any justice in the world we'd absolutely destroy them. Lord knows we're owed a win and given how they've acted recently it would be a victory for football fans in general if we won. I might also finally make people stand up and notice.
. I hate playing them though, it's the only game I hate to watch.

Just watched about 4 different previews on youtube each with Tim Sherwood saying they will smash us. We were lucky against Spurs apparently and it was only Jordan Pickford who saved us that game. What a (insert insult of choice here)!!.
I genuinely have no idea what will happen but if there's any justice in the world we'd absolutely destroy them. Lord knows we're owed a win and given how they've acted recently it would be a victory for football fans in general if we won. I might also finally make people stand up and notice.
. I hate playing them though, it's the only game I hate to watch.

He's a right Gimp that sherwood - cockney with a chip on his shoulder as we out played his precious Spuds.

Pickford made 2 good saves which is a keepers job the dolt.

Status
Not open for further replies.