Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up again...not watching the game and from the tone of comments on here, that is a prudent decision.
Mind you, I think the fixture schedule over this period is daft...

Complete rubbish. The post,not Walcott. He has occupied the left side of Leicesters defence all through the half,brought Kenny into the game and done some defensive stuff as well.Currently I'd have Bernard on for Richarlison, who has run around with little effect. Idrissa Gueye has been magnificent.

Amazing how we all view the game differently. I’d rather have someone occupy the left side and actually do something good at some point.......Walcott’s ffonna score now isn’t he to pipe me right down.

"...Everton's the team that plays beautiful football..." diddly diddly dee..." We've got the best supporters..." diddly diddly dee...

Jags missed the ball totally, bottom of boot right into attackers ankle. Didn't look that way to me on this one - but will have to see replay. From the view I saw, wasn't the same.
Without going over the whole incident again, Jags got the ball before following through. Evans went right over the ball with both feet into Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.