Match Thread Everton v Leicester City - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2 points outside the relegation zone, 4 points off bottom...

Consistently out shot by our opponents....

Average 2 shots on target per 90 mins....

All just spells disaster, I thought it would have changed by now but nothing has, we are not progressing 14 games in to the new season, 5 games away from half way....

1667679018129.png

Last edited:

I had a bad feeling about this when we stood off them so much from the off and it annoyed the life out of me especially being under the lights at the Old Lady. Tarks and Coady looked totally bewildered at times.... half assed swing and hope clearances, standing there like ones o' Lewis's in the box like tailors dummies. Gray is a talented player as we know, but he's also like balsa wood and easily shut out on the ball. Very disappointed...strong liquor in hand and on the agenda for the rest of the night to get the taste of that away.
Had a bad feeling about today, as soon as I realised, a win puts us above the s.ite,you just knew, didn't you?

So here it is . Our last home game for about 6 weeks due to a winter world cup. The price was right for Fifa anyway. But a Saturday evening game under the lights will see the stadium bouncing. View attachment 189318
Leicester the opposition. They haven't been great but have improved of late and have quality players that can hurt us.
Last time out so us get a battling point against Fulham where we rode our luck at times. I'd expect to see the Scottish cafu start and maybe a change on the wings for us. 4 -6 points this side of the break wouldn't be a bad start all things considered .
View attachment 189319
So come on blues into brenda and his shower of tories . Let's have goodison rocking and get the last win there this side of Christmas.
UTFT.
What a shower of [Poor language removed] that was.

Those ‘shots conceded’ stats so far this season make for grim reading, especially when we can only muster 3-4 shots of our own per game. Relegation numbers, let’s be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.